the Rift

[OPEN] Magic in death and beauty in blood

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
déodat,
Her eyes left him bereft and unsettled as they peered at him from beneath thick lashes. An amazing creature she was, but his hatred for her was much stronger, all-consuming. But with the hate came curiosity and that made him dangerous, made him alive. He was eager to dig into her motives, her drive… and as he stood before her he could not help the vicious smile that found its way to his lips.

It was not hard to see that the man was entertained for the time being and now that the two creatures were alone there in the cavern, there was nothing to keep him from moving closer, breathing her in. Perhaps he is inviting her to accompany him only in the name of curiosity or perhaps he has gone mad, but without any more hesitation, he approaches with a lazy grin. “I would be more than delighted to indulge you mutt. Though, I am not so foolish as to believe that you are incapable of entertaining yourself my dear…” He looks at her now with wide eyes that seem endless in spite of the obvious narrow-sightedness that makes the man a lethal part of the Basin’s army. His thoughts and opinions are unwavering but her spirit is enticing, intriguing.

Déodat is not often compelled to keep company of any kind but when it comes to animals so similar to himself he cannot resist, even if it means spoiling his patience with those unworthy of his good graces. But perhaps this mare would prove to be different… a creature so far removed from her own species that Déodat would be an ignorant fool not to at least learn her name. However, her voice is once again trailing over his thoughts and leaving him unkempt and flustered. However, the emotions are so tightly managed that outwardly little seems to have shaped the impassive grip on the man’s cold, hard, face. But he is beautiful nonetheless as he once again loses himself to her son, her lyrical bravado, and her well fashioned sense of conversation.

I am Déodat- Warrior of the Basin. But I am more interested in you my advantageous mutt; from where do you hail and what might I call you should I wish to seek you out once more?” He is smooth and complacent, completely unaware of any danger that might come from such an abysmal creature. After all, why would the man –a war-hardened veteran— feel threatened by a simple female hidden away amongst the ice?
image credits

OOC| I swear they just keep getting worse, but I promise that the next one will be worth it love. <3
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magic in death and beauty in blood - by Déodat - 06-18-2013, 08:56 AM