the Rift

[OPEN] Stay Here for a While Dear [Luneia // Acceptance]

Lev Fence Posts: 26
Windtossed Foothills Warrior
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 41 months
Adoptable

What a strange mare she was. In awe, Lev watched as she bolted past and began to spin, seeming apparently terrified by the prospect of a new home. Has he really spoken so ominously of the Foothills? He had only meant to welcome her home, after all. With mounting worry, he set forth at a quick trot, bridging the gap between himself and the oddly marked mare. Perhaps he was being too bold, but he wasn't sure how else to go about calming her.

Stopping short beside where she circled, he extended his nose forth in a calming and comforting gesture. With any luck she'd feel his touch and slow her motion before she fell. He worried such spinning would make her stumble, and the last thing he wanted to do was seem as if he would let her hurt herself.

He still wasn't aware of her blindspot, or the panic attacks that plagued her. He knew very little about her, in fact, but he was also far too polite to ask. What could he say, anyway? Excuse me miss, but you are a very peculiar mare. I would like it if you would tell me your name and why you are acting so strangely right now.

No, that wouldn't do. He was much too caught up in manners; he was a gentleman, after all. And besides, he must have seemed just as odd some days. He knew for a fact he was prone to odd bouts of shivering and shuddering, and his own fear of the dark was anything but normal. No, he was not one to judge or ask. Still, as he watched her spinning and felt the dizziness float to his own head, he managed to let out a few words of kindness. "Miss, please, it's alright," he spoke as he stepped closer, hoping now that the wall of his body, tensed firmly so he wouldn't topple, could stop her circling. His blue eyes blinked steadily, his ears flicked forward, and a smile lit up his features. "You are safe here, miss. This is home."

Lev Fence
I'm not their hero but that doesn't mean that I wasn't brave
</style>
Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stay Here for a While Dear [Luneia // Acceptance] - by Lev Fence - 06-09-2013, 04:58 PM