the Rift

Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

I was wandering aimlessly, unaware of where I was headed. This was my first time stepping off the beach and onto unknown territory. I avoided the lands that smelled strongly of other horses, for I didn't want to cause any herds to attack me or my herd. I was unsure of where exactly I was headed, seeing as how I was constantly tumbling around like a blind child. I was stumbling on the uneven terrain, used to the soft sand under my hooves. The dirt was tough, solid. I disliked it, for it make my knees sore. But I dealt with it as I hiked through a little forest, crossing a river and continuing on.

What seemed like a month later, I exited the green forest. I halting, my eyes widening. I stood on a little hill that allowed me to see the expanse of land before me. All there was to see was a large field with a large flaming pit in it's center. The snow didn't touch down in that area, leaving a large ring of golden grass. Gasping, I burst into a swift gait, my small hooves barely making a sound on the frozen dirt. I happened to be unlucky, running into a slick patch of ice. I skidded over the small patch, my legs flailing about as I attempted to gain my balance. My hind hooves landed on solid ground, and I backed up. Glancing behind me, realized the ring of warmth was only a hundred or less strides away. Bounding forward, I see it.

Balls of fire.

I gasped, watching as a stallion summoned them, sending them rolling through the area. I stood there for a while, my metallic amber eyes still gazing at him. I saw horses begin to gather, horses that looked so large compared to me. There was another filly, but she looked much bigger than me. Swallowing hard, I shuffled forward. I made myself visible to the others, including the big flaming guy. He didn't look very friendly, but who could hurt a foal? I admired him, his large, strong wings that were doused in flames. And his hair that was a pale gold, swallowed by the fire. Yet his skin seemed not to burn, as though it was... magic. I couldn't help but think he was a spectacular creature, sent to the earth to help us. But what else am I to think? I am a foal after all.

Clearing my throat, I opened my little lips, attempting to form words. Realizing I had nothing to say, I closed my lips and just stared at him, a smile on my kissers. What was I to say to such a majestic horse such as him? I snapped away from his beauty for only a moment, realizing how small I was compared to him. I shrank away, my amber eyes looking deep into his gold pools. I pulled away, still at awe. This was my first time ever seeing a god up close and personal.

"Talk talk talk."

Wishlist
Magic │ (3-24-13)
Water x Light │ Can gather water from trees, plants, living things(including animals),etc. and mold the water into a giant tentacle which will move as she wills it to. Can be used as a shield and/or weapon(By thinning it out and whipping others, although it will only leave bruises and few cuts).

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by God of the Sun - 06-05-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Ophelia - 06-05-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Sakura - 06-05-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Amaris - 06-05-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Talianna - 06-05-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Avalon - 06-05-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Official - 06-06-2013, 09:32 AM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Mauja - 06-06-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Voodoo - 06-06-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Quest Drop #8 Fire | Light - by Aiko Darleane - 06-07-2013, 03:22 AM