the Rift

[OPEN] Darling Dearest.

Arielle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Its grown cold lately. Bitter cold with frozen water falling atop this bay hide. Shivers tend to sprout now and then, choked only by the will in my soul to survive. Velvet lips move across the surface, wiggling with a rough motion hoping to find tendrils of grass. Even if they are yellowed and dying. Starvation was not an option. This damned winter has made the Basin my prison and despite how little I roamed around it seems even worse to be stuck here because of the growing storms outside the tall mountains. Silver eyes roughly scanned my surroundings as I munched on few pieces of dried, crystallized grass. My heard mates move slowly around me, distant and non existent it seems.

Onyx hooves graze the snow blanket, moving myself towards a cave in the distance, one I've grown to call home. Shelter. My isolated place of thinking. I mumble and groan as each step becomes agonizing. The cold was a bitter thing, a heart stopping pain. I love it. Sick, twisted... I know I am. This cave has become larger as my hooves click inside. Click, clack...clack clack click... oh its annoying. Breaths form from my nares and the wind outside begins to pick up. I watch closely. Waiting just for the moment someone should arrive and seek comfort just as I did. Oh disgusting.
I say fuck it, lets kill them all.
ARIELLE
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Darling Dearest. - by Arielle - 06-05-2013, 06:11 PM
RE: Darling Dearest. - by Africa - 06-08-2013, 08:53 PM