the Rift

[PRIVATE] [COMPLETE] decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan huffed at the call for a herd meeting. The Doctor never really liked them, though he understood the importance of them, it meant being sociable and the shade didn't like being very sociable. Rising from his cave, with hell dog in tow, the devilish pair made their way across the Basin territory to the spot where Psyche was holding her darling meeting. Snow fell from the full sky and it noticeably improved the red bay's mood as he walked, the cold was glorious in his mismatched eyes and the more it fell the happier he became as he trudged through drifts. Coat heavy with thick blood fur. Looking upon the meeting many had already gathered and d'Artagnan picked his way through the crowd, noting the strange look of Crowley's face and noting his friend didn't appear to be quite well. He smiled once at the weaver before giving him a look that spoke volumes of scepticism to his appearance, noting it mentally, the Nightshade may have to find him later as his condition looked both worrying and intriguing. Eyes drifted curiously over the filly that accompanied him, but he said nothing.

The Nightshade carried onward, nodding his head to the rather strange Sin and saluting Deimos whilst eying the revolting looking stallion beside him, eyes wide in both revulsion and wonder. It seemed the meeting was full of surprises this time around. All the while listening to the words of Psyche and what followed them as he took his place to the right of the gathering, noting his colts were not present. "Aramis, go see if you can find Roux and Sacre" he said quietly to the pup beside him, who obliged with a yip and ran off to find the twins, nose dutifully to the floor. Though d'Artagnan hated meetings himself, it was important that his son's attend, it was in meetings like this that they might learn new things. Find paths they want to follow. Meet loyal friends or make lifetime enemies. Like Aviya had chosen the route of the warrior, both colts were too young for such a choice, but it may help them in the future.

Once there was a gap in the talk, d'Artagnan raised his own gruff voice to speak to Psyche. "I do not like the number of trespassers of recent Lady, the southern lands are getting too bold for my liking though the ones I have seen here have not had much pluck. Still, standing around picking daisies is not really my thing" he voiced a little of his discontent. It seemed their relationship with the outside world was becoming strained, but then again, was it ever peaceful? The Nightshade never thought so and though his ego wouldn't allow him to agree with the zombie stud's observation that the Edge and the Throat were too strong, he was not quite sure if the Basin was ready for a war just yet. Would all of the unicorns in the frosty land follow them into battle? It was the Plague who wanted the other races dead, but not all in the Basin shared that belief. It was this stone in his hoof that d'Artagnan hated, were all the unicorns here loyal to both Psyche and Mauja enough to go to war for them. Another thing that bothered the Nightshade was Mauja himself, was the Ice King even ready for a war? There was a place within his best friend that even the Nightshade struggled to understand, d'Artagnan had not seen the 'old' Mauja since the days before the Qian invaded.

He sighed and looked out to the rest of the crowd, noting a few faces he didn't recognize and heightened his voice again for the last time. "Winters are harsh in the north and for those who don't know me I am your Time Mender, your healer. You can find me in the caves if you have any ailments or seek out my accomplices, like Lena or Tiamat." He nodded to the pair who he'd noticed in the meeting before falling silent. Tiamat was still in training, but the blue mare would learn quicker if she experienced healing first hand. Plus, it lifted a little weight of the Doctor's shoulders who much rather reach for a poison than an antidote. d'Artagnan didn't like the art of healing, but it was within his capability and it was the rank given to him when he first came to Helovia, so he served out of loyalty than any real interest.
It's nothing that complicated, I just want to kill you

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by d'Artagnan - 06-09-2013, 06:30 AM
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Calcifer - 06-12-2013, 05:22 PM