the Rift

[PRIVATE] [COMPLETE] decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
Useless, that's how I felt with my return to the Basin. I had done nothing at all for my family. The meeting had already started, and I found myself wandering toward it too nonchalantly. Thick forelock curled around the silver and black horn that projected from my forehead, still hanging lazily in the vision of my left eye. Heavy hooves carried me into the meeting, arriving in time fish out enough information from the bay stallion with ghostly horns.

Trespassers? I had heard of one incident, leaving a fellow unicorn rumored dead and her Pegasus acquaintance broken and trapped in our land. Realistically, I had no idea if either were true. Finally I stopped near the edge of the herd, ashamed to show my face. I did not know very many of my own herd mates, but I'm sure they all know of me being taken to the Throat, held in the dry desert for some time.

I stood in silence, listening to each herd member take their turn and put in on what was going on. I had nothing to put in on this subject, only because I knew absolutely nothing. A sigh rolled from my lungs, expelling from my mouth with a cloud of warm air. My face lifted into the air, looking over the entire herd with the most blank of expressions. "Lady Psyche," I took in a short, deep breath, hoping not to fumble over my words "I wish to train with any one that will take their time, in order to help with this.. hoard of trespassers."

walk walk walk talk talk talk

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Calcifer - 06-12-2013, 05:22 PM