Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu
& Eytan

When the sky turns gray
And everything is screaming
I will reach inside
Just to find my heart is beating

Ophelia's agitation was not lost on Ktulu and only served to further her own agitation. Her crimson eyes narrowed into a steely glare as she listened to her sister. She snorted her own irritation when Phi voiced her question of why she only offered defenders. "I believe you were there, Ophelia." Ktulu said pointedly. "The two that were sent asked for defenders in case of an attack by the throat. I agreed to give them exactly what they asked for, did I not?" Her words were clipped as she addressed her sister, but then her red eyes flashed over to the two Basin scoundrels that her sister had dragged with her.

She grinned wryly at the Dark Empress as she spoke and shook her head. "Perhaps in the future when you know what you want you should come yourself instead of sending incompetent individuals who cannot relay your messages directly." Ktulu deadpanned. She hardly spared a glance at Deimos when he spoke. "Your messengers asked for defenders and that's exactly what I gave you. I upheld my end of the bargain. The fact that it is not up to your standards rests squarely on your shoulders and the shoulders of your messengers, who obviously cannot relay a message properly." She would not be blamed for not keeping up her end when she followed her part of the agreement to the letter.

"It would not be bold to assume such a thing." She continued on. "Only... stupid." Her head tilted as she regarded the other leader. "Nonetheless, if it's fighters that you want then it's fighters that you'll get." She did not like offering her fighters to possibly invade the Throat. What would Midas think? What would he do? Her tail twitched and Eytan grumbled at her thoughts. She would remain neutral, she reminded herself. They were to have no bias, even if it meant breaking the heart of someone she cared about. "You will treat my fighters properly." She said. "If I catch wind of any mistreatment of any of my warriors then they will be instructed to fight on the side of the Dragon's Throat." She warned, her gaze lingering on Psyche before shifting back to her sister, whom she had never been so angry with before.

She would help with or without the herd? Good luck with that one.

"If we are quite through." She said flatly. "Your warriors have been provided and my terms have been set for the treatment of my warriors." And they were not at all unreasonable, she felt. "When the time comes and you need them then send word and they will come to you."

[Image: 33p4xlu.png]

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Renegotiation [Ktu/Archi/Psych+others] - by Ktulu - 06-14-2013, 06:34 PM