the Rift

escape [d'art]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"I don't hate the darkness. It was in the darkness.. That I was raised."

d'Artagnan felt himself losing control of his emotions as she pressed in closer and murmured his name. The Doctor still did not really understand these feelings he had for her and why they made him so nervous. However, his body soon took control of the situation as blood bay fell completely under his Nurse's spell. Desire spread like wild fire through every limb of his body, possessing him and directing each sultry action. A sooty nose roved even further, permission now granted, moving swiftly down her spine and atop her rump, each hoof moving with it. Dual oculars drinking each feature she possessed, his merlot fur a stark contrast to her snow white pelt.

The future was far from thought as only the present existed, many would see this as d'Artagnan at his weakest. The only time he let his guard down. But now his Nurse had managed to do it, would this become easier? Could he finally understand these feelings? Questions that would bother him later as for now he was busy. These moments were rare indeed, devoid of thought and ruled by emotion d'Artagnan moved and claimed Kou as his own.

Time passed too quickly for the mad man and as soon as those heated emotions passed away it left a rather nervous Doctor. What should he do now? His hooves caressed the snowy surface as he moved back to stand side by side with Kou, allowing his nose to lay next to hers. Words were stuck in his throat, he had no idea what he should say now, like an actor forgetting his lines in a theatre full of people. He watched the wind pick up wisps of snow and blow it across the landscape, as empty as his mind at the moment.

d'Artagnan looked back towards where the Edge lay, the need to move becoming almost impossible to ignore. He turned his head back to the pale femme with nervous, questioning eyes. "Shall we walk back?

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-24-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 07-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-24-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-26-2012, 06:45 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-06-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 08-10-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-20-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 08-26-2012, 04:33 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 09-05-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 09-09-2012, 02:58 PM