the Rift

escape [d'art]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"I don't hate the darkness. It was in the darkness.. That I was raised."

The touching was making the Doctor nervous, but the more she did the more he dealt with it better. His heart rate was rapid but, although it never dropped, it slowly became bearable... Enjoyable even. It was easy to say the d'Artagnan understood next to nothing about love, but being a natural thing he couldn't help the reactions his body made. The awkwardness he felt as he tried to figure out how to return her affection, did he just touch her back? Did it need words? What should he say? So many questions as his one track mind tried to understand all these feelings.

I worry about you the most of all.

Without even thinking before he did it, he turned to stare at her with shocked eyes. His previous comment had been made in jest but he didn't expect an answer like that. She worries about me? He turned back to the cold view and turned the statement over in his mind. No one had ever said they were worried about him before, it was part of the reason he'd joked about it. It added to the intimateness of the situation and d'Artagnan became even more unsure of how to handle it.

Why am I thinking about her like this?
You love her.
Shut up.

The red rolled his eyes skywards. He was talking to his own conscience now, convincing himself he was going mad. Completely mad. Now what was he supposed to say? His thoughts reeled as he tried to grasp something, anything that he could respond with. He tilted his head slightly to look at her pale figure, blue eyes and her petite body. The Doctor shook his head in embarrassment. "I... I worry about you too" finally the Doctor gave into the real reason he had followed her the arch.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-24-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 07-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-24-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-26-2012, 06:45 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-06-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 08-10-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-20-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 08-26-2012, 04:33 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 09-05-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 09-09-2012, 02:58 PM