Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

K O U
Softly she comes
Whispers the breeze with her passing
In secret love she is laughing

Kou smiled at the shocked look that d'Artagnan gave her when she said that she worried about him. Why wouldn't she worry about him? She was his nurse and he was her doctor, that alone should have been reason enough, nevermind the fact that she was falling for him. She was the only one that knew about that as far as she knew. Everyone assumed that she was only near him so often because of her job. That was certainly the case at the very beginning, but now her presence was more voluntary than anything else. She enjoyed being near the doctor and found comfort in the gruff sound of his voice and his violent ways. "Don't look so surprised, doctor." She said teasingly. "Do you not think yourself worthy of my worrying?"

The pale laughed quietly, thankful for whatever the Doctor's reason for following her was. He'd certainly drawn her out of her brooding for a while and improved her mood. She looked back at the doctor, her head tilting slightly as he seemed to be lost within his own thoughts. It wasn't unusual and so she looked back out at the frozen landscap. Her tail flicked from side to side, the silky strands of it brushing across her hocks as well as the doctor's since they were standing so close together because of the bitter cold.

"I... I worry about you, too."

Oh, well that was a little surprising.

Kou's gaze shifted back to the doctor and she smiled. "You're very sweet, doctor." She said, reaching to bump her muzzle against his. "But you don't have to worry about me." A little hypocritical, since she spent most of her time worrying, but the doctor had a whole herd to take care of. He definitely had enough on his plate without worrying about her.

Messages In This Thread
escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-24-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 07-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-24-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-26-2012, 06:45 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-06-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 08-10-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-20-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 08-26-2012, 04:33 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 09-05-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 09-09-2012, 02:58 PM