the Rift

escape [d'art]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"I don't hate the darkness. It was in the darkness.. That I was raised."

"Why would someone worry about the likes of me?" His vocals were quiet then, like a spoken thought instead of a statement. More wonder than fact. It didn't bother d'Artagnan necessarily, his father's policy of 'fight hard and no tears' left little room for worrying before. Although the brute most likely did it without even noticing from time to time.

d'Artagnan tilted his head and listened as Kou's teasing voice played on his lobes, sending warm sensations through his body. Her words. Her touch. It all worked against his resolve, his once solid belief that love wasn't real. The grumpy Doctor of the Worlds Edge slowly began to look more like, in Kou's words, a sweet Doctor. These feelings were foreign to him, yet they made him happy and warm. Something he hadn't ever felt in his life, so one could sympathize with his moments of sheer panic. His nose tingled where she touched as his shaken guard slowly fell to pieces.

Slowly and nervously, d'Artagnan moved his nose against hers and roved it along the side of her cheek and onto her neck, reflecting her face into his horns. Taking in her scent, the way she felt and, as his nose travelled further, her pulses. Dark mane threatened to drape over her snowy fur as his nose stopped just past her withers. Dual coloured eyes glanced back, his heart beat increasing at all the new feelings as unanswered questions laced his eyes.

The Doctor no longer felt the cold air ruffling his bloody pelt, nor the gentle breeze that flicked his tail under him. He watched his Nurse with intent, wondering if she would return the same feelings.

I'll worry about you anyway.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-24-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 07-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-24-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-26-2012, 06:45 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-06-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 08-10-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-20-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 08-26-2012, 04:33 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 09-05-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 09-09-2012, 02:58 PM