the Rift

[PRIVATE] lessons [Rhiannon]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

The steam wafting gently from the surface of the hot spring glowed silver in the clouded, murky light of the Frostfall day, and the shadow queen watched it with great interest. She had never been one of those foals to look at the clouds and see what shapes they made - probably a good thing, for with the childhood she'd had, it was all too likely she would see a beheaded equine or a pegasus with its wings ripped off - but she did so now, eying the mist and picking out the shapes of frolicking foals. Would it be so bad, to have another? Could she raise it right, this time around? Or would it simply go astray, just as Sno had? She shook her head, banishing such thoughts, particularly when they shifted to the FrostHeart. He, at least, would be quick to put her in her place. A foal? he might say incredulously. Are you mad? Of course she was, quite mad indeed to be considering such a ludicrous thought. She would simply stick to corrupting the little ones of the herd, and that would be that.

"Lady Psyche...?" a small voice inquired from behind her. She turned, not particularly startled by the appearance of another, but by the approach of a youngling. The ebony pelt and silver brindling marked her as the Weaver's daughter. The shade smiled sweetly down at the little fae, then glanced around for her parents. Though it was unlikely that young Rhiannon would need any assistance from her in the way of corruption - with Crowley and Elizabeth as parents, who would? - the Empress thought it might benefit her to get to know the flicka anyway. "Are you here to take a bath, too?" Bi-colored orbs peered up at her hopefully, and the jackal chuckled softly. There was no venom in her voice as she replied, "No, darling, I was simply watching over the herd. I suppose you are here to bathe, then? Perhaps I will join you; I am sure the water will be lovely on a cold day like today, wouldn't you think?"

It surprised her how easily the words flowed from her tongue, as though she were talking to a smaller, slightly less naive adult. Perhaps that was the secret; rather than treating them like babies, perhaps she ought to treat foals as though they were intelligent beings. A smile curved her lips upward, and she took a step into the pool. Truth be told, the temperature of the air did not bother her, but the spring was pleasantly warm, and she decided that it might be nice to relax for a bit. Not too long - after all, she did have patrols to see to - but for now, she could just take a dip and get to know Rhiannon. "We have not had a chance to get to know each other, you and I. Tell me about yourself, youngling."

[W/C | xxx]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
lessons [Rhiannon] - by Psyche - 06-07-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: lessons [Rhiannon] - by Rhiannon - 06-11-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: lessons [Rhiannon] - by Psyche - 06-12-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: lessons [Rhiannon] - by Rhiannon - 06-15-2013, 07:42 AM
RE: lessons [Rhiannon] - by Psyche - 06-23-2013, 08:21 PM