Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
Rhiannon
We Talked, Together Sharpening a Knife
Like Killing Partners for a Life
Hey, We can Hide the Bodies on the Ride Home

Psyche's words filled the young filly with warmth and affection, her chest warming considerably and causing her little ebonite hooves to shuffle. The DarkEmpress herself wanted to bathe with her...! Oh, today was a day of treats, it seemed! Unable to help the positively exuberant smile that spread across her dark lips, Rhiannon nodded her head rather vigorously, the short, cropped strands of her mane bouncing upon the crest of her neck.

"I think it would be lovely, Miss Psyche." Rhiannon answered honestly, two-toned eyes shining eagerly at her Lady. Standing there in the presence of the Lady of the Basin herself, Rhiannon found that she wanted nothing more than to please the dark mistress in front of her. One day, when she was older, perhaps she could serve her in the Basin's army. Or maybe as a body guard! Almost immediately after that thought, however, the brindled filly snorted. A bodyguard? Hardly. Psyche didn't need a bodyguard; she could rip apart any who got in her way.

Following after the Basin's Queen, Rhiannon delicately dipped a hoof into the water, pulling it out after only a second and letting forth a little giggle. The warm water always felt funny at first, for the youngling was so vastly used to the chill of the snow and the Basin atmosphere. The hot springs were lovely, yes, but still so very strange to the brindled child. Still, Rhiannon didn't want to let Psyche down, and dutifully followed into the water, letting out a small breath of relief and comfort once the water reached up to the tiny filly's chest. One day she woulld be strong and courageous, just like Psyche and her father.

Looking towards her Lady at the inquiry, Rhiannon fought with herself on how she should answer. What kind of answer did Psyche want? Pursing her lips, eyes narrowing in deep thought, the Weaver's daughter hesitated before speaking. "Well... I'm Rhiannon, Miss Psyche, but Papa calls me Nonnie. You can call me Nonnie too, if you want." Here, she smiled shyly, hoping that Psyche would. After all, only those who were most important to her were allowed to call her by her shortened, 'pet' name. What else could she say? Surely Psyche wouldn't be interested in hearing about her daily romps with Talbot...

"I... I want to serve the Basin one day," she admitted, once more shuffling her front hooves in a nervous habit, "And help fight off all the hornless mutts. Or, that's what Papa calls them sometimes. Actually, he calls them really bad words that he says I'm not allowed to repeat, but..." Nonnie's left shoulder rolled back lazily in a form of a shrug. "I like to explore the Basin and wrestle, especially with Papa and Talbot, but Papa's been sick lately, so I've just been playing on my own. The color of the sky is my favorite, especially at night, when the bore... Borea... The lights are up there, dancing around. Have you seen them?" Rhiannon drew quiet, somewhat ashamed of her lack of vocabulary, and looked more closely to her Lady, once more admiring the feathers in Psyche's mane.

"Could I... Maybe... One day... Have feathers like yours?" The brindled youth innocently asked after a few moments. "They're very pretty." Then, another question came to her and that ecstatic, yet shy, smile crossed her lips once more. "C-can I ask where you got them?"

Messages In This Thread
lessons [Rhiannon] - by Psyche - 06-07-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: lessons [Rhiannon] - by Rhiannon - 06-11-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: lessons [Rhiannon] - by Psyche - 06-12-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: lessons [Rhiannon] - by Rhiannon - 06-15-2013, 07:42 AM
RE: lessons [Rhiannon] - by Psyche - 06-23-2013, 08:21 PM