the Rift

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE [open]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Resplendence shuffled her feet. Her entire body having gained an extra layer of fur to deal with the cold air. She wasn't really one for this type of weather. Hooves kicked the snow as she trudged onward. She hadn't been down to these parts in a while. The last time she had done so she had helped a young stag by the name of Diesel. He hadn't been able to speak, and the other ones didn't like that fact much. She had stood up for him, as much as she could at the time.

And now, she was traveling this same direction again. Her body froze a little as she noticed the stag standing with his armour mask. Instantly, she deflated a little, prancing in place for a second before falling upon the familiar sight of hooves being dragged in the snow. Carefully, she pulled in tighter and turned just enough to read the writing. Silent Star. Perhaps a very fitting name. Giving the stag a wide berth she looked up toward him and gave a light nod of hello before allowing her soprano chords to tremor. "My name is Resplendence, though most prefer to call me Res - much simpler." She offered the two equines, flicking her one ear around to pick up the dull sounds that rung through her audit. "I have no real home, as of yet, though if you are looking for one I can easily lead you to a border of the Throat, where he presides, or the Edge which is his alliance. Both are lovely places - full of kind people." she explained, standing up a little taller as she flicked her tail so it wrapped nicely around her haunches a top the snow. She, obviously, was no threat. So petite and skittish. It didn't take much to jar her. In fact, one falling pack of snow from the trees above to her right had her bolting a few strides to the left in a panic only to snort in dismay of herself and still her tremors, an apology falling from her lips.

353 words
Hopefully we can get ya going soon!
@[Silent Star]
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE [open] - by Silent Star - 06-07-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE [open] - by Alerion - 06-07-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE [open] - by Silent Star - 06-08-2013, 07:59 PM
RE: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE [open] - by Resplendence - 06-17-2013, 08:25 AM