Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Arah
It’s that though we learn from our mistakes we’re condemned,
To make those same mistakes
again and again.
The majestic voice of the lady responded to her, and Arah offered her a huge grin. It was always lovely to be complemented on your manners. To know that other appreciated your kindness. But then the cat started to mover her massive jaws towards Arah's head. The antlered doe panicked, wondering if the cat had finally decided that it was meal time. 'Don't be ridiculous and rude Arah.' The doe thought to herself. Instead she closed her eyes, held her breath and waited for impact. The creature was very gentle with her, she still felt the Lady's lips put pressure against her forehead, but Arah did not even stumble back. It was over quickly, but as the great cat pulled away the ivory mare that the something was different. Blinking a few times, Arah passed a confused glance up towards the cat wondering what had just happened. In the reflection of the great Lady's eyes she saw the new star marking glowing dimly on her forehead. This sight caused a wide grin to spread across the mare's lips, it was gorgeous.

Turning to Mauja, the antlered doe proudly showed off the new addition to her look. She had always found herself rather plain, just her antlers had set her apart from others. Now with this marking...well she was surely to stand out from everyone else. At least her forelock was long enough to cover up the glowing star when ever she wanted to blend it. She doubted that she ever would want to cover it up though. It was a gift from such a great creature, proof that she had indeed been involved in this encounter. "Thank you so much mam!" He voice was stronger, braver. Glancing over to Mauja, Arah realised that the Lady was now bestowing a gift upon him now. She watched with fascination, she moved with such elegance for a creature of such mass. Just as Arah had experienced, the cat placed her lips to Mauja's forehead and left her mark there. A giggle escaped Arah's lips, her and Mauja now shared something in common. She wasn't sure why she found this so funny, turning her eyes back upon the great creature before them Arah respectably fell silent as her leader asked questions beside her.

When they fell silent Arah gave them both a respectful nod ready to take her leave. No questions had settled in her mind, other than why she had been so lucky to receive such a beautiful gift. "Thank you once again, I love the mark, I hope to keep it forever." Now she turned to Mauja. "I hope to see you soon Mauja, it's always a pleasure to be in you company." She meant every word as well, after all she had only known Mauja's kindness. Another tip of her antlers to both of them, then the impersonator turned and began to wonder away, curious as too what adventure she would stumble upon next.

[[OOC: Thank you so much! I honestly wasn't expecting a gift, I just joined for the fun of it. I would love to keep the marking.

Congratulations again Neo!]]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
The Basin's Heart [Mauja] - by Random Event - 06-07-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: The Basin's Heart [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-10-2013, 06:28 AM
RE: The Basin's Heart [Mauja] - by Arah - 06-10-2013, 08:06 AM
RE: The Basin's Heart [Mauja] - by Arah - 06-29-2013, 07:49 AM
RE: The Basin's Heart [Mauja] - by Arah - 08-13-2013, 01:11 AM
RE: The Basin's Heart [Mauja] - by Random Event - 06-28-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: The Basin's Heart [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-28-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: The Basin's Heart [Mauja] - by Random Event - 08-04-2013, 01:27 PM