the Rift

[PRIVATE] a song of ice [death, Theus]

Tamira Posts: 60
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
RayoDeSoleil
[Image: tamtable.png]

TAMIRA

It had not been my intention to wander so far from the herdlands alone, but in truth I had not thought of the consequences of my actions. That I was but a lonely equine, small and without magic or a companion to assist me in times of need, had not crossed my mind. I was naive in some ways, I suppose, and did not presume others to be out to harm me. Perhaps it was a side effect of normalcy: my other half had been banished by my mate, and with it my fear. After all, I was healed. Others would not be hurt by my second personality, and so they had no cause to fear me. Indeed, few in this land had found themselves at the receiving end of her evil; only Thor, who had fought hard to save me from myself. So who would harm me, and for what reason?

Oh, how very stupid I was. I had forgotten, that morning, that there were some in the world who did harm for the sake of the action, that there were several who felt no remorse at what others would consider morally wrong. I did not feel that way, of course, and so it was difficult to imagine that others would. Again, I was innocent in the ways of the world, and it would cost me dearly, though I did not yet know it. Instead, when the rather handsome stallion called to me cheerfully from the shadows, I was more startled than fearful, and promptly began to make my way to his side. "A lovely day, indeed," I respond with a gentle smile, taking note of the companion padding along at his side.

I did not recognize the steed nor his bonded, and he did not seem to have any distinctive scent about him. A wanderer, I supposed, and did not think much more on it, particularly when he furthered the notion by inquiring as to my family. "I come from the World's Edge, good sir. Our leader is Mirage the DragonHeart, and a stronger queen you could not hope to find. I should think that she would be happy to provide shelter for you and your bonded, and you are welcome to accompany me back. As for family, my herd is my family, though I do have a mate and a daughter who I am lucky to claim as my own." I smile. "I need only to gather a few herbs, and we can be on our way. My name is Tamira. I am a Nurse in training, you see."

"talk"

If love is surrender, then whose war is it anyway?

Messages In This Thread
a song of ice [death, Theus] - by Tamira - 06-07-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: a song of ice [death, Theus] - by Prometheus - 06-08-2013, 10:29 AM
RE: a song of ice [death, Theus] - by Tamira - 06-11-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: a song of ice [death, Theus] - by Prometheus - 06-27-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: a song of ice [death, Theus] - by Tamira - 06-27-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: a song of ice [death, Theus] - by Prometheus - 06-28-2013, 08:24 AM