Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

LACE</style>
before the sun sets
GLORY
</style>

They had frightened her. Well of course they had, with an approach like that filled with fire and teeth and intent to kill and rip and main anyone would have startled. Lace shifted uncomfortably where he stood, heart still pounding after the surge of dark emotions. A flick of a pearly tail preceded a few careful steps forward, cautious so that he wouldn't scare the unicorn again. He halted as he reached the red rocks on the opposite side of the pond and threw a quick glance into the clear waters, surprised that it hadn't frozen over yet, then looked up at the roan with a slight frown lining the gilded eyes.

"No?" he repeated, watching through the corner of an eye how Fajira slipped out of the brush and padded closer towards the horned lady, chattering repeated apologies with a tiny voice. "What is bothering you, if I may ask?"

Not that he thought she would actually answer. There was only so much honesty one could expect from a stranger, and only so much truth to be entrusted to one met so briefly and so long ago. It was curious though, that the taste of her name in his mouth would feel so familiar. It brought back distant memories of another forest, one that he couldn't quite place in time. Huyana... Had he ever come across her before, or was she just one of those who always resembled another?

Puzzled but unwilling to impose too many questions upon the tense dame the gold-dusted stallion lowered his neck and dipped the muzzle gently into the surface of the pond, breaking its reflective surface and rippling the image of them both as he drank from the cold waters. It tasted strange, a metallic flavor that sent chills down his spine and made him want to jerk the head back up and spit the liquid back out. Instead he defied the sensation and forced himself to keep drinking, much too tired of magic and all it brought along to bother being cautious.

CREDITS: Schwartze | venomxbaby | 116802
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
lay me down - by Huyana - 06-09-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: lay me down - by Lace - 06-09-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: lay me down - by Huyana - 06-11-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: lay me down - by Lace - 06-12-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: lay me down - by Lace - 07-23-2013, 12:22 PM