Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

LACE</style>
before the sun sets
GLORY
</style>

He regarded her from beneath the gleaming forelock, saw her angst as she divulged the agony that haunted her thoughts. When she turned to leave after breathing an apology, the stallion sent a thoughtful look towards his own fractured reflection and sent a long sigh towards it, only to see it ripple and disappear again.

"I know what you mean" he said quietly, hoping but not expecting her to stay and listen. "I remember a land where this conflict would have been seen as childplay though, and I have hop that things might not have to become all that bad...

"Have you heard of it?"
he asked as the head rose, clear droplets of water quickly freezing in the mustache. "The land of Isilme, and the wars that raged there... I always wondered what happened to it in the end. I tried to go back before I arrived here, but there was only darkness and fear lingering in the air."

Lace watched absent-minded as the white dragon slipped away from Huyana and came skipping over the underbrush towards him, in high spirits despite the glum conversation the four-legs was having (and her own little mishap). With practiced ease she leaped up onto his back, where she continued to pace around excitedly, pleased to have found the old acquaintance - and then it didn't matter that they'd barely spoken to the lady before.

CREDITS: Schwartze | venomxbaby | 116802
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
lay me down - by Huyana - 06-09-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: lay me down - by Lace - 06-09-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: lay me down - by Huyana - 06-11-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: lay me down - by Lace - 06-12-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: lay me down - by Lace - 07-23-2013, 12:22 PM