the Rift

[OPEN] [finished] Lamb in the lions den

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
The small, fragile gray mare's eyes seemed to refuse to meet me for a moment, until she picked them up for a quick glace at my face. From what I had remembered, her eyes were gold, danced with life. Now they were red and tired, giving out an exasperated look. The sneer stayed put on my face, watching her weak body. Would my Lady still like a feather from her putrid body? Perhaps. I may snatch a few just to get some revenge on this dumb bitch in the first place.

More hooves crunched through the snow, my icy gaze flicking toward the sound. A small appaloosa filly moved toward us, curiosity filling her young eyes as she approached. I watched the filly, looking over the obvious flaws that the Pegasus had endured. The little female looked concerned. Both white ears laid back as my herd member spoke, too much concern filling her voice, my eyes dropped to connect with hers. "This Pegasus has received a beating like this for a reason, young one." My eyes shifted back to attempt to lock gazes with Africa. "She was a trespasser who thought she could make a difference. She only was taught a lesson and kept here as a prisoner." The smile broadened, stained teeth showing behind the grin.

She spoke again, introducing herself as Frost Fyre, a mental note was jotted down to remember the youngster's name. She continued, asking the name of the female before us, and if she was my prisoner. Perhaps she was only concerned due to her young stomach. As soon as Frost Fyre finished, Africa spat at the idea. "Hello, Frost. I am Crash Course.. you may call me Crash. And this dreaded thing.. I don't think I actually ever caught her name. But no, she is not my prisoner. She is here under the watch of some one else."

My eyes shifted back and forth to the two, landing on the grey, broken mare before me. "What do you call yourself, bird?" Silver and black tail flicked back and forth easily and I cocked my back right leg, silver hoof resting on end in the snow. With the moment of silence in between a response, I looked back down on the filly. I had not seen her before, and if she had visited the meeting, I did not remember her from that either. Though I had kept my head low in shame for most of the conference. The bright blue horn that crowned her face reminded me of one of the quiet characters I had met long ago.

[Ooc: Oh god, sorry Dark! :s And horrid post, I've got like, ten things going on right now. .-.]
walk walk walk talk talk talk

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[finished] Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-10-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-20-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-21-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-21-2013, 08:45 PM