the Rift

[OPEN] [finished] Lamb in the lions den

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
"Africa!" Her ear shattering yell made me chuckle lightheartedly, the smile broadening into a wide grin. "I can hear you, nice and clear." Ears rotated back forward, the tension throbbing from her broken body was so relaxing for me. As I traced the wounded limb, her face tucked into her chest, each muscle tensing in such a way that I could almost feel the tight grip of her body in the air. The small amount of space between us was sickening, making me almost want to step back and give myself some space. But why would I do that, it was just starting to get interesting.

Glancing from her clamped shut eyes to the subject that I seemed to find myself studying, streams of water began to leak from the corner of her eyes, staining the dirty white color of her face to gray. The smile wiped from my face, leaving behind no emotion. Once I had finished speaking, making her recall the nightmare that she had gone through once before, she completely snapped. Bright, blood shot eyes ripped open with a wildness I had yet to see out of her, until now of course. Her body swung away from the hot reach of my mug.

Quickly I lifted my crowned skull into the air, teeth baring hungrily at her fragile face as a warning. She screamed at me, her voice angry and amusing at the same time. Just as she had during our first encounter, she reached for the soft feathers that coated her wing; though instead of nibbling on one, a mouth full was plucked from their spots. Blood oozed out of each bed that they had been stuck in before, arousing the hungry demon inside of me. "Why not! I mean, what's left of me anyway!"

The feathers fell onto the frozen ground in small piles, each one stacking up on one another in a messy clump. The sight of the mare going into a complete hysterical reaction was hilarious, almost pathetic in a way. I watched her flail around for a moment, quickly losing interest in her pity party. "Enough, you idiot. You're just ripping yourself apart for the hell of it now!" I laughed once more, ears pushed forward in amusement. My left hoof pawed at the snowy ground with a hard thrust, eager to jump at her if she made a dumb move. The show was almost tiring me out for her, she was really a fucking mess.

walk walk walk talk talk talk
[Ooc: Oh my god. :*( *Hugs Africa*]

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[finished] Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-10-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-20-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-21-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 07:33 PM