Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
[Image: 515b833f251f3]

Look down
The ground below is crumbling
Look up
The stars are all exploding

The quiet, passive young mare had been stripped down completely by the ruthless Unicorns of the Basin, humiliatingly so, and the raw emotion of which her entire character was formed now fell like a lightning-split tree, shattering beneath her unravelling self in the form of a nervous puddle. Africa wanted to lunge at Crash, to swipe that smugness from his revolting expression with the sharpest edge of her mud-slick hooves. Suddenly, and quite beyond her control, gentleness gave way to a new, repulsively formidable rage that instantly frightened her to the core, and caused her to recoil into a shell of confused silence.

The stallion watched her, his shining blue-black eyes filled with conceited, condescending amusement, and as the flood of adrenaline and ire began to filter out of her swaying skull and down throughout her aching body, she felt an insatiable longing for his end. "Enough, you idiot. You're just ripping yourself apart for the hell of it now!" He scoffed, like her derailment was nothing more than a light-hearted joke. “I hate you!” Africa half hissed half screamed hysterically, stamping forward so that her verbal assault might bath him in stress-brewed saliva. “You and all of your horrible, racist stick-head herd. I hate you like flies!” Hardly noticing her blatant hypocrisy as the tirade filled the Basin atmosphere, Africa continued- though retreated to safety as she did so, that step she had taken, back away. “You stole my sister’s life, you will pay for all of this mess! I hate you...

...I HATE you!

Distraught, defeated by the futileness of her overwhelming predicament and completely exhausted, she balanced precariously before the painted beast across trembling, splayed legs. “I want to go ho-o-o-me...” She bawled with her face suspended only just above the slush-covered earth, and her voice had shed its anger in sheer desolation. “I want to be home.” She breathed between snivelling, heavy sobs as barely a whisper above the weight of their breathing. At that moment of surrender, Africa had let her guard fall, foolishly so- and all that remained of her ruined wing was draped alluringly and lifeless between them both.

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Pegasus icon lineart credits go to Tamme.

Messages In This Thread
[finished] Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-10-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-20-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-21-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-21-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-22-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-22-2013, 05:17 AM