the Rift

[OPEN] Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting]

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

I returned home slowly, my steps much heavier than when I left. I knew nothing of a healer meeting, or that someone had already stepped up to take my Daddy's place. All I knew, as I walked with my cream coat splashed with blood.... Was that my beloved Daddy was dead. My world seemed to of come crashing down around me. What was even stranger, was that My mother too, was no where to be found. My brother Aaron, oh how I love him, and look up to him as well.... He's gone with Alanna to go find mother, to tell her of Daddy's murder.... Yes, that is what it was, murder...

It is to my surprise I hear Miss Smoke's voice speaking to a group... At first I am upset at the fact she is already moving into my Daddy's role... But at the same time, I can hear the pain in her own voice. Slowly I move toward the group and slip up to her side. She is a mother, as my brother has told me all about her daughter Kimber. Right now I may look close to an adult, but I feel like a newborn child. I want my mother and she is not here... So for now, the new Lady Moon Doctor will have to do. I press against her side, not caring what any of the others would think. One look at me an surely they will know it is my Daddy who died today... My Daddy who should be leading a much happier meeting... But no, fate or the Gods did not have that in plan for him.

I close my light green eyes, fighting back yet more salty tears. No, I would not cry anymore. Another mare speaks, and says that she barely knew my Daddy but that he was a great guy. She adds that she would like to learn the ways of healing to keep others like him from dying. I open my eyes, and only then look up to Smoke and softly speak. "I may be young, but I to wish to know the ways my Daddy knew..." My voice cracks and I look to the ground, determined not to cry again.

"talk talk talk"
MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-07-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-08-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Sakura - 06-09-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Quilyan - 06-11-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Mirage - 06-13-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-13-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-13-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Sakura - 06-17-2013, 11:51 PM