the Rift

[OPEN] Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
The one who had the air of a leader spoke, saying that both Res and Quil were forgiven of their trespassing, words lingering in the air that suggested she would have done the same thing. Res, was of course still trembling as she stayed hidden beneath Quil's protective breadth of wings. She couldn't concentrate on anything. But her tail was swishing rhythmically as she swayed back and forth underneath the wing of the only one she fully trusted at the moment.

The dark mare introduced herself as Mirage, the leader of these lands and instantly Res's eyes widened. Her entire body tensing up a little as she stood a little taller, her head bowing down in definite respect - even more than before. The offer to reside here was left to hang in the air. So, with a gentle nip to Quil's shoulder to tell him that he was joining her here now, she waited for the dark mare to finish speaking before Res's frail voice spoke back up. "I would love to reside here, ma'am, and I am almost certain Quilyan would as well. Thank you so much. Your kindness will never be forgotten, ma'am" she said, resting her weight against his side in an attempt to stop her legs from trembling - hoping that feeling his beating heart would be enough to calm her panicked mind down completely.

The other mare introduced herself. Smoke the Wild Rose was her name, explaining how she would like to teach those who wished to learn. Again, the nervousness was forever present, but the frail voice spoke up once more, "I'd love to learn - so perhaps I can finally be of some help..." she finished before allowing her voice to die out completely, one ear twisting around and attempting to take in everything around her. So many people. She couldn't handle it. It really was just too much for her poor brain to handle...

327 words
omg so crappy - haven't played Res in so long.
now for quil and they are in?
Kachie hounded me to skip people... xD
@[Quilyan]
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-07-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-08-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Sakura - 06-09-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Quilyan - 06-11-2013, 11:21 PM