the Rift

[OPEN] Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting]

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride...
Quilyan
...he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.

He does not realize he is holding his breath until it rushes from his lungs in the form of a relieved sigh. He pulls the trembling Resplendence closer, holding her tightly for a moment in a momentary fit of glee, short-lived due to the exhaustion that has swamped his mind. Zarina clings to his poll, separating a small section of forelock from the rest and braiding it with nimble fingers. She chitters softly, urging him to calm down, to rest, and she knows that Resplendence will tell him the same. Still, he smiles at all around him, all of those who, through their leader, offer he and his lady a home. They are worthy of respect, in his eyes, though one day he might remember the way he used to be, before her. Back then, he would have scoffed at this opportunity; but now he relishes it.

He turns to Resplendence, not removing his wing from its protective drape over her shoulders, nuzzling her shoulder lovingly. "As my lady says," he agrees, turning once more to face Mirage. "We are grateful for your offer, and pleased to accept it." Resplendence has her own thanks to say, and then speaks of a desire to learn; he realizes that he, too, would like to repay these horses for their kindness. As Resplendence falls silent, he raises his voice in one last plea: "I, too, would offer my services to you, m'lady," he tells the DragonHeart. "Wherever I may prove most useful."

[OOC | omg, crappy. But at least he's in xD]

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil.deviantart.com | Ness8Bit.deviantart.com

Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-07-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-08-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Sakura - 06-09-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Quilyan - 06-11-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Mirage - 06-13-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-13-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-13-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Sakura - 06-17-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Quilyan - 06-27-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Mirage - 07-11-2013, 06:34 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 07-16-2013, 01:28 AM