the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Don't Look Down [Loki]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Sway left. Sway right. Left. Right. Left, right, left. Her whole body was tensed. Every muscle in her body taut as she prepared herself to spin around. The way he was looking at her. It was like she was the strange one. Perhaps he was right. One shouldn't be this afraid. But she couldn't change it! It was engraved deep in her soul and it tore at her from every end of her being.

Tears were preparing to form in her eyes as he started to back away. A low breath escaped her maw, tendrils of fog curling up around her face from the cold air. Orbs focusing on his wings as they were pulled tightly up against his frame, the green still standing out vibrantly against his black coat. But, at least now they were not hanging out there with the ability to maim anyone. His voice reached her audit as she swiveled it forward again. Still, she was shifting left and right. Left and right. Left and right in time with her breathing. It was working to calm her down a little bit.

"I'd take the horns off if I could, but I don't think I can manage that. Are you afraid of me, miss? There isn't really any need to be afraid, I'm just a simple hybrid, nothing more or less. My name is Loki, and I'm a brother of the great Thor the Gentleheart. Do you perhaps have a name, young miss?" he said, eyes never leaving her. She shuddered a little bit, her head lowering for a second in a show of submission before she glanced back up toward the stag. "I-it's fine." she started, her voice still trembling, "Y-you don't need to break your h-horns... those.... those are for.... for protection." she murmured, bobbing her head a little about the statement of being afraid. Her feet continuing to shuffle back and forth a little to keep her from tensing up too much and falling. "N-Nice to meet you Loki," she responded, manners obviously having been ingrained in her brain. "I-I'm afraid I don't know who Thor is. I'm sorry." Two seconds later more 'sorry's were falling from her mouth as she shuffled in place. Then, after managing to collect herself just enough to stop the flooding of apologies she took in a deep breath and glanced back up at him, "Resplendence," she whispered, voice dying as she glanced up at him, the tears still stationed ready to fall.

428 words
Poor baby - so stressed for nothing XD
@[Loki]
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-09-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-09-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 06:17 PM