the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Don't Look Down [Loki]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
"Resplendence. That's a long, but pretty name. Do you have a nickname? Or rather, should I just leave you alone? I see that this might not be a good time for you since, ya know, you're moving around acting as if I'm the devil himself. I get having fears of things, and perhaps you can't control it, but I don't want to keep bothering you if I don't have to. I'm sorry Resplendence, for the trouble on you I've caused. I didn't mean to, honestly."

He is sincere, and he looks at her as she paces back and forth, back and forth. She is a pretty young mare, but at the same time he would like nothing to do with her, especially if she is afraid of him. Angora was on his mind now, her beautiful buckskin hide and chocolate eyes. Even her magic was there, floating somewhere in the back of his mind, but he loved her even without her seductive magic. But what had intrigued him in the first place had kept him here, and he still wanted to get to know her, but it was obvious that it would take some time. Where did she live? Did she have a mate? Personal questions would work.

"Well if you don't mind me asking before I leave...where do you live? Do you have a mate, or any children? I'd simply like to get to know you, if I could. I'm a friend, I promise."

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
!! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-09-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-09-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-22-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-22-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-29-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-29-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-29-2013, 10:04 PM