the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Don't Look Down [Loki]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Resplendence. Yes, it was a long name. She could understand the need for a nickname. And then apologies sped from his mouth. He was offering to leave her alone in case if now wasn't a goodd time. That tensed her up a little at the thought of being alone right now. She swallowed, forcing herself to stand still. She knew that her swaying was making him think she was more anxious than she was. It was a calming mechanism for her, but it caused anxiety in others. "Res." she explained, offering her nickname before raising her head up so that she didn't look so scared. "You don't need to leave. I'm sorry. I just - everything is scary." she explains, her eyes shining with the anxiety of the world around her, "It's not only you, I promise." she finished, taking in a deep breath.

She needed to find a way to calm her soul. All this anxiety wasn't good for her. But, it was hard when she couldn't always hear what was coming up on her. Being touched by something, or seeing something that might be dangerous scared her as well. She didn't know how to stop anymore. Her audit flicked up, above her pile of forelock making it obvious she was missing an ear. She didn't like showing that, but it was habit to perk her ear up to make it look as though she wasn't as scared as she was.

Where did she live? A mate? Children? She paused for a second thinking. Her tail swishing a little as she pulled up and allowed her smooth voice to float out, a little uncertain but much stronger than she had been. "I don't have a home. I was outcasted after the foothills had been taken over..." a tiny pause as she closed her eyes, swallowing back the tears as they threatened to flow. "I used to have a mate and children - lost all of them. I'd prefer not to go into that. And you?" she whispered, voice breaking a little as she bounced the questions back onto him.

360 words
res is so adorable <3
@[Loki]
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-09-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-09-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 06:17 PM