[OPEN] words on their own become empty emotion [eris]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
The poor thing seem confused by her question for a moment, Eris waited with what little patience she had. She was a very strange little thing, Eris's light blue eyes watched her muse over her question. Then she quickly blurted out about the temperature. Eris frowned wondering if she would have to continue questioning her, knowing about the temperature wasn't much help. However before she could slip in another word the filly was speaking again. Hmm, the information she blabbed was interesting enough. Realising that it was probably good to learn about what battle conditions could possible be ahead, Eris listened in closely. Her father would be quite mad at her for not absorbing every piece of information offered to her. She smiled at the filly's last question. Perhaps she wasn't so slow after all. "Learning all I can about the different herd lands, my dear." She chuckled and watched the little bird. It wasn't exactly a lie, but not the entire truth either.

She settled into the silence that now fell between them. She didn't think this land was the one for her to-be herd. Then again the filly didn't say much about it's protection and the members that actually resided there. Eris slyly took a step closer and look over the scarless body. "What's your name little dove?" she asked with a coy smile. Her hair whipped around in a sudden blast of wind. A sigh passes through her lips before she spoke again. "My name is Eris. I'm named after a goddess of discord." A genuine smile lit the mare's face now. "I believe that it's my duty to create a little bit of discord for Helovia."

Her laugher was cold and heartless, it rippled through the air. She was crazy and she loved being this way. She found herself wanting to share even more with this little bird. How odd. She never shared her plans with anyone. Then again it wasn't like this little filly was going to be able to start a herd and steal her idea. "I'm actually starting my own herd, so far it's just me, but soon others will join." She sniffed happily, thinking about a family that was as crazy as she was. One day they would take a herd land and that would be the day that she would finally be in control of something.
I would be that day that she shined.

She looked over the winged filly with interested eyes. Why did this little one interest her so?

Messages In This Thread
words on their own become empty emotion [eris] - by Skysong - 06-08-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: words on their own become empty emotion [eris] - by Eris_ - 07-03-2013, 08:07 AM
RE: words on their own become empty emotion [eris] - by Skysong - 06-11-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: words on their own become empty emotion [eris] - by Skysong - 07-04-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: words on their own become empty emotion [eris] - by Skysong - 07-21-2013, 10:31 PM