[OPEN] words on their own become empty emotion [eris]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
Skysong, what an interesting name. In some ways Eris found the name to be likeable. Skysong was sweet, Eris felt like she was already badly influencing the little doe just by talking to her. How...glorious. Having always been an impertinent creature herself, the lightly coloured mare watched the youngin with her head held proudly and chest puffed out. Such an innocent little being, it would be so easy to toy with her. However the elder restrained herself, she wouldn't cause this one any pain at the moment. She was still of use to Eris. "Are you sure it's nice to meet me Skysong?" Cooed the mare. Her chuckle was cold, meaningless and evil. "You don't actually know me, my dear. Perhaps you should wait to know the real me before you make that call."

The offer to join the herd wipes the smile clean off of Eris' face. The older mare stand stumped at the offer with a blank look on her face. This little bird actually wanted to be with her? Did she realise that joining the herd she would be joining a new family, leaving everyone she knew and loved behind? Even at first if she just spied for the group, in the end she would have to leave her mother, father, brothers and sisters.
However Eris remembers what it was like to be this young. To have your potential laughed at. The eagerness to do something with your life. The filly confirms this with her following sentence, the discord comment causes a laugh to tumble from Eris' chops. "Are you sure my little dove? Do you want to leave everything you know?" She want to be alike in nature? Now the mare lowers her eyes to the filly's level. Oh she was at the perfect age to be brain washed, tricked and manipulated. "I can teach you everything I know. You will become stronger, smarter and a fighter." Eris wanted to make this filly a tiny little weapon. So many would believe that sweet little face!

"You have three options. First is you swear loyalty to me and I shall allow you to return home. You will become a spy for my and tell me the in workings of the herd. I will train you everyday and you will become my apprentice.
The second one is, you swear loyalty to me and live with me. I will train you as well and we will recruit more members for the herd together. Once again you will be my apprentice and I shall raise you.
The thrid one is, you walk away now with no hard feelings."

With her monologue finished, she watched the filly patiently. The choice was entirely up to the young one, she did not mind what the filly chose. Hating to admit it, Eris had found the filly to be likeable, the same way she found the name Skysong likeable.

Messages In This Thread
words on their own become empty emotion [eris] - by Skysong - 06-08-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: words on their own become empty emotion [eris] - by Skysong - 06-11-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: words on their own become empty emotion [eris] - by Skysong - 07-04-2013, 11:15 AM
RE: words on their own become empty emotion [eris] - by Eris_ - 07-16-2013, 12:20 AM
RE: words on their own become empty emotion [eris] - by Skysong - 07-21-2013, 10:31 PM