the Rift

Battered Young Book [open]

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Hector
Hector watched the two with interest and confusion. None had ever been so welcoming to him. Both offered their lands; Foothills and Dragon's Throat. Something Hector would never thought would happen. It made him wonder what other creatures lived here, whether there were beings like him around. A broader smile crept across his face, one of relief and one he had been holding in for all 3 years of his life. The acceptance of others. Happy he did decide to make the long journey across the land to Helovia, Hector wondered who he was going to go with now. It was an odd choice to make, considering he knew very little about both lands. Instead he went with the one who seemed more like a leader, Kri, he hadn't seen many pure pegasus in his herd. They were a rare thing.

"I've never been met with such offers before." He allowed his clear astonishment filter through each word of his deep voice. Hector turned to look gratefully at the young Kimber "maybe I can come visit your home some time..." the great steed was honestly curious about all the realms in the new land. Cloven hooves shifted a little from holding his weight for so long in one spot, lifting one back one up to rest it, he now turned to look at Kri.

"But for now I'd love to come stay in the Dragons Throat with you, Kri."

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
Battered Young Book [open] - by Hector - 07-24-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: Battered Young Book [open] - by Kimber - 07-24-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: Battered Young Book [open] - by Kri - 07-24-2012, 05:04 PM
RE: Battered Young Book [open] - by Hector - 08-03-2012, 06:51 AM
RE: Battered Young Book [open] - by Kimber - 08-03-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: Battered Young Book [open] - by Kri - 08-06-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: Battered Young Book [open] - by Hector - 08-12-2012, 09:32 AM