the Rift

[Open] Winds of Change
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
“Please, tell me of your homes.”

I smiled gently and mused for a moment of how to paint an image that this fellow might be able to envision clearly—without murk. Surely the whole of Helovia knew I wasn’t the loveliest of painters. After a pause my baritone voice rose to answer his inquiring, “The Throat is a desert my friend, with vast sandstone caves and an endless horizon that seems to have no end. Thriving within the heart is a tropical Oasis which nourishes a vast variety of life. Further South, bordering our territory is the ocean.” Feeling as though my explanation had been brief and clean cut, I added with a lopsided grin that is rarely seen in proper company, “It is something that is best seen with eyes, rather than described by a poor story teller such as myself.”

Really, it wouldn’t matter which way the stranger went; so as long as he knew that our home was always welcome to his and all kin. The Foothills was a fine place to take up residence in, Ktulu lived there with our lovely daughter…she hadn’t ever favored the heat that came with living in a dry wasteland, among other things. Some just aren’t built for a sandcastle life, others thrived in it. Just as there were those that didn’t favor becoming hired hooves; sharpened only for the tinkling of payment… Still—to each their own path. I didn’t judge Apollo or her for choosing their life, nor would I ever. They are family, and sometimes family doesn’t always agree with choices—but it’s still…family.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 06-08-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apollo - 06-08-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Midas - 06-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 06-10-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apollo - 06-11-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Midas - 06-16-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 06-22-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Midas - 07-07-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 07-11-2013, 02:55 PM