the Rift

[Open] Winds of Change

Apache Renoen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[dohtml]

Apache listened as Midas went on to explain his home. The idea of heat at this point did appeal to him, however he was uncertain if he could survive in a desert for long. They were rather unpredictable and harsh at times, he had spent end of a winter the once in a desert where it snowed, yet as the spring and summer months the heat skyrocketed until it was blazing hot and the idea that snow had once been there was completely absurd. He could handle colder whether, if his pelt had enough time to grow in, but seeing as it hadn't this time he needed some place warm if he wanted to survive.

However, he was not entirely certain that Midas's herd was for him, he longed to be among others of his own kind but he desired to find a family that fit him and his ideals. "You did a fine job at explaining, perhaps I will visit your home soon." Apache said with a smile. "Although I must think things over before I join any herd, I thank you both for being so kind to me, you are truly fine ambassadors of your herds."

He desired to remain here and converse with these fine stallions for a little longer, but the cold had long seeped through the protection of mud upon his pelt and he needed to find suitable shelter or risk freezing in the night. He also needed to locate some food, he would have to wash later when the temperature wasn't so frigid. " I am honored to have met the both of you today." He dipped his head to the both of them. "I hope that we will be able to meet again, soon." With this he turned and walked away, his head held high. Even though his body was still weary and his hooves felt heavy, his heart was light with happiness and hope for a new life.

-Exit Apache-

Walk "Talk!" Think

[/dohtml]Table Made by Aztec

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 06-08-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apollo - 06-08-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Midas - 06-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 06-10-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apollo - 06-11-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Midas - 06-16-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 06-22-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Midas - 07-07-2013, 11:02 PM