the Rift

The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
K A H L U A
What is life? Friends? Family? Love? Children? Memories? Life is power. Without power, you die. Maybe not instantly, but the death is alway creeping. Those who are more important than you, those who have more power and connections... they are always out to get the little man. They're always trying to keep the proletariat in the gutter and the bourgeoisie on a pillar. I will not be kept in the gutter. I want power because I want life.
The black overo mare sauntered through the forest without fear. She kept her neck arched, her tail swishing just the right amount, her hips tilting lightly back and forth with each step. A small stature and lithe frame made these movements easy. A quick shake of her head caused her mane to fly about in just the right way. She never knew who was watching. All the more reason to put on a show with every step. Her coat was pristine- the white was snow, the black was an abyss. She let forth a guttural nicker. A warm alto tone that cut through the white noise of the forest and announced her presence. It said “Hello world, I'm here. Aren't I stunning?” Her ears flicked all about her. Who heard it? She didn't know. She didn't care. Let them come. She'd stun them all.
Can I fight? Am I clever? Am I witty? No. I am pretty. My only asset. What makes me smart? I use my beauty. Call me a runway model. Call me a sellout. Call me a playboy bunny. Call me a whore. Call me whatever you want. One day, I'll be on that bourgeoisie pillar looking down on you. And I'll be alive. And you'll be dead. Because who gets power? People who are liked. What do we like in stallions? Muscle, power, aggression, attitude, smarts. What do we like mares? Looks. So go ahead. Tell me I'm not clever. Tell me I don't what I'm doing. Tell me whatever you want. Tell me... when I'm alive... and you're dead.

Messages In This Thread
The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Kahlua - 06-08-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-08-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-09-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-09-2013, 01:37 AM