the Rift

The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
K A H L U A
Standing. Waiting. Story of... everyone's life. Not mine. Who wants to wait? Who wants to watch their life pass by them as they idle through. Don't they say life is short? Don't they say you only get one? So live fast and live hard. That's what I do. Why not, what's there to be scared of? Getting hurt? Pain heals. Getting rejected? Screw the assholes that think they're better than you. Running so fast through life you don't make enough friends? Think quality over quantity. Find the right friends in the right places and you never have to worry about anything. So go ahead... live your life to death.
She heard him come, looked his way, eyes wide when she finally caught site of him. He was like nothing she had ever seen before. His black frame was a striking image against the white snow. The red markings gave him an eerie look. And the wings... she had never seen wings on a horse before. She was impressed. A smile lit her face as he spoke. She didn't know what World Edge was, but it certainly sounded like a good place to be. “Well aren't you a site for sore eyes,” she cooed with a bright laugh. She loved life and she sounded like it. She took a step towards him. Tilting her head just ever so slightly down and to the right, she looked up at him through her long black eye lashes and gave a girl-ish smirk. What did he like? She didn't know yet but she was already trying to figure it out. “I'm Kahlua, looking for a home of course. Maybe with a handsome brute like you.” She lifted her eyebrows quickly as she finished her sentence as if to say “you know what I mean?” Flattery was always the best policy in her mind. No matter what his rank, protector and warrior was more important than poor lost soul wandering in from another land. He could take her where she needed to be. A blast of cold wind crashed against her side and she shivered. She liked the winter. She actually hated the cold, but it gave lots of opportunities to move in closer to some of her more willing companions.
Do you love me yet? You will. Everyone does. You know why? Because I believe what I say. If I tell you that you are the most handsome thing I've ever seen, then I mean it. In that moment, I've never seen anything I've ever wanted more in my life. You'd rather be the strongest thing I've ever seen? Done. What do you want? Give me a little while, I'll figure it out. I'm not good at searching bottomless pits of emotion, I can't look in your eyes and see every inch of your personality. But everyone has tells. No one can hide everything. And when I figure it out, you'll know. Every time we meet you'll be the most special horse on the face of this planet. And you'll believe it. Because I'll believe it. And you'll love me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-08-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-09-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-09-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Kahlua - 06-08-2013, 11:24 PM