the Rift

The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Duch chuckled slightly as her tone completely changed. Sure it was still happy and giddy, but she no longer felt the need to try and gain him with waste of time compliments. Instead now she apologized and also still wished upon him a home. He was mean but he would not deny her the right to come with him if she pleased. The walk home would probably be just as boring and conversation-less such as it had been when he had first gone to the edge with Thor.

Duch cleared his throat to speak again. "Do not apologize. Such things are meaningless to me." he said nodding his head to her as she stuck out her foot. "Right than. Follow me. But fair warning, the trip is about a day or two on foot. So seems this is going to be an adventurous two days seeing as you are wingless."

He turned his body away and tucked his wings back close to himself. His long black and red legs stretched out as he walked. It was sort of a prideful walk. But yet his steps seemed to bury farther into the ground than a normal horses. Maybe it was due to all the baggage the evil brute carried on his shoulders.

((Sorry this post is so short BUT you do not need to reply to this thread. Post in the rank updates and I will have a post waiting for you in the edge maybe not tonight but tomorrow))

Words words. words.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-08-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-09-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-09-2013, 01:37 AM