the Rift

[OPEN] Meet me at the border || Adrixaura

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka knew that he could to cross the border. He did not want the Foothills to get mad at him especially because Ophelia had recently let him free. But, the Foothills did have something of his that he needed back, her name was Adrixaura. Although he did not really know her all that well, she was part of his herd, his family and she did not belong in this mountainous area. He at least needed to talk to her. Tell her that he would get her out of this place as soon as he could.

Snow wrapped around Tonka’s hooves as he made his way to the border of the Foothills. He had to be careful not to cross it though. Familiar scents rushed through his nostrils, reminding him of his days of a prisoner. He knew how it felt to be captured. The urge to break away and never return, but with the watchful eye of the horses that resided here, it was impossible. Today was not the day for him to free Adrixaura, but simply to talk to her to keep her dated on the information going around in the Assassins. Dark ears were flicked forward, catching any sound that scurried by him. His handsome navy blue eyes searched the lands as he made himself come to a steady halt. He was at the border. A thunderous whinny came ringing out of the massive brute’s throat to get the attention of his follower. The steed did not care if others had heard him, they could not punish him for being outside of their territory.

Tonka remembered the deal Ophelia had made with him. How she would let him go to take over the Assassins and change their being. How they could possibly work in tandem when the time is needed. The steed remembered he had asked about letting Adrixaura be free as part of the deal, but a spar was going on for her freedom. For all he knew, Adrixaura could not even be here right now. The horse who had challenged could have won, and she could be back at the Arch. Well… Tonka would just have to wait and see.

[[Please let Katie reply first, then others are free to join in ;)]]
!

Credits!!

Messages In This Thread
Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Tonka - 06-09-2013, 10:02 AM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Adrixaura - 06-09-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Roy - 06-09-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Sikeax - 06-09-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Knox - 06-09-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Tonka - 06-14-2013, 05:05 PM