the Rift

[OPEN] Meet me at the border || Adrixaura

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
As a new found mother, she was able to understand the worries every mother faced. Worries about where your child had run off to and if they were sae. She wasn't to trusting to anyone here, and the only she'd ever show respect to where the leaders for in some way, they could be linked with her freedom. Yet now she needed to speak to an Assassin, if anything. Her new family was that band, and like all families, everyone wanted to know the gossip. Today she'd speak to one over Sikeax being born, and see how their attempts to rescue her were going.
Morning came fast, and after the night before, having given birth to her child, a stroll was more than enough to relax her. Every part of her body ached and was sore as she took a step towards the border. She wasn't about to take off across the border and attempt escape, for in that process, she might as well had given Sikeax over to Knox before she was even born. If they had plans for her to escape, well her baby was going with her. A breath slides into her lungs, and a scent that seems somewhat familiar comes to her. It is not one she is used to, but it smells of Assassin, and that was enough to ignore all the aches and pains so that she could take off running towards the border. Lucky none would see this meeting for they'd probably be expecting her to try an escape. Nope, it was family she smelt, and family she wanted.
Skidding to a halt as she came too close the border, her pale blue eyes looked in every direction in frantic panic. Finally she caught the smell again and went to it at a trot, body sending a storm of complaints to her as she attempted to keep grace. Dare anyone see her in such a form; it's an insult, don't you know?
Tonka stood on the other side of the border when she had the scent pinpointed. The bay stallion was almost too welcoming of a sight to the mare. Being surrounded by enemies for days on end, seeing him was too welcome. Yet she must keep her common nature. She isn't the Devil's Advocate for anything.
"Ah, Tonka. You smell almost as disturbing as this place does. Haven't you taken enough baths to rid the scent off your mud coat, or is the water just too cold for the rumoured new leader of the Assassins?"
She smirks, letting her little smile come out. This stallion was all she needed to return to her normal self, and once she was free, Knox would get an ear full of her hatred and insults and whatever her silver tongue had to throw at the colt. He deserved it, and everyone knew it too well. All she needed was the perfect timing for it.
"Don't be angered towards me, you might as well heard the rumours of my ways. Now, I have news to give you that might as well be benefitual to you, and all of the Assassins. For, if rumour hasn't burst through the lands yet, I have been pregnant during my imprisonment. Don't worry, it was to an outcast stallion whose name is staying out to me, for he is not benefitual. Though, as of last night, the first born Assassin in this band was birthed. A filly named Sikeax. She's something, let me say. You'll enjoy her company once you meet her. She's a hybrid, bares a horn that glows the same pale blue as my eyes. If there are any attempts for my freedom any time soon, I'm not going anywhere without my baby. Now, please tell me what I've missed during my imprisonment, and how in the name of the Gods, did you end up doing Ignita's job?"
Curiosity would always win the best of the spotted mare, and just having Tonka being rumoured as the new Assassin leader was enough to make her raise an eyebrow that she lacked. Things were changing without her around, and it made her feel left out. At least someone came to visit her for it seemed as if no one cared for her. Then again, she wasn't much for making friends and the only other Assassins she had seen/met were Ignita, Tonka here, and Kumal. She'd hadn't seen Kumal since Faelon challenged Knox, and sadly enough, the rumours ring through the land that Faelon was a prisoner with her. Oh, too sad, too sad.

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Tonka - 06-09-2013, 10:02 AM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Adrixaura - 06-09-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Roy - 06-09-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Sikeax - 06-09-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Knox - 06-09-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Tonka - 06-14-2013, 05:05 PM