the Rift

[OPEN] Meet me at the border || Adrixaura

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka saw the black speckled mare approaching him. He takes in a deep breath of the fresh air, and then puts on a smile. His eyes lit with a sort of happiness to see one of his own members. His crown was held with pride as she approached. The brute’s black and gold tail swished and he let his nostrils flare with delight. His velvet ears flickered forward and he let out a quiet snort of contentment. When she was in front of him, the mare began to talk. A sort chuckle rumbled in his throat.

“The water is far too cold to take a bath, Adrixaura. I must say, although I am no longer imprisoned here, it is nice to see one of my kind. And you have heard right, Ignita has died and I am now the leader of the Assassins.”

The mare let a smile come to her face before she again spoke. Though, she spoke about rumors, Tonka had not heard any of these. Apparently, this mare in front of him was now a mother! That was a good and a bad thing he supposed. It was good that she had brought another member to him and it was great that this mare was so happy about her, but she was also small and much too vulnerable being a new born. What if Tonka could not protect it? This member of his could turn on him and strike out with a rage that could be deadly. That was silly to think of though. Tonka could, and would, protect the both of them.

“Congrats with your child Adrixaura! I am sure that I will love her. If you ever need help with her, you can count on me, for I have always had a weak spot for foals. And trust me, I would never take you away from your foal. I truly can’t wait to meet her. Also, I have got this job because Ignita has died, as I have said earlier. Also, Ophelia has told me to do this. Ignita has stolen this herds being I I was directed to take over and change it.”

Tonka saw could see another horse coming. Ears flicked back bit. It seemed as though this boy had come for Adri. He began to talk, and then another soul began to appear. It was small, very small. Very, very adorable too. This must have been Sikeax. She was an adorable little filly, just as he had expected. It gave a little squeak, and Tonka could not help but chuckle. The cute little thing then hid in her mom’s tail. A smile could not have been any bigger on his face.

Another horse comes. This one was black with a glowing bridle and not to mention had a dog following him. He was too a child, she Tonka assumes that this was Adrixaura’s keeper, judging by his words. His smile dims. The dark bay remains quiet, waiting for his turn to talk. A fimilair figure starts to appear. This figure was none other than Ophelia, the mare who had taken and released Tonka. There it was again, the small smile creeping back onto his maw. Her voice like chimes rang out. This was now Tonka’s turn to speak. “Thank you Ophelia. We shall leave in peace now, and we will not trespass anymore, but wait here if we want your attention.”
With that, the brute turned around and took a step forward. He stopped, throwing his head back towards Adrixaura and Sikeax. ”Come, we will go home now.”

[[Soooo sorry for the long wait]]

[/color]

Credits!!

Messages In This Thread
Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Tonka - 06-09-2013, 10:02 AM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Adrixaura - 06-09-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Roy - 06-09-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Sikeax - 06-09-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Knox - 06-09-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Tonka - 06-14-2013, 05:05 PM