the Rift

The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

Andash watched the dame walk smoothly away out of the conversation, silently thanking her for giving him this opportunity to talk to her beloved, Azzuen. He turned his attention back onto the charcoal steed, and his heart leapt inside his silhouette at the thought of being ranked as a soldier.
"To be a soldier would be a great honour Azzuen, thank you.

He dipped his handsome ashen crown in respect and thanks to the brute, before bringing himself abruptly back to business.
I must ask though, so I am sure of doing a job worthy of the herd, what I should and shouldn't do whilst I patrol the borders." A slight embarrassment threw itself into his azure pools, he had never been given any sort of responsibility. The only responsibility he had ever had was to himself, to keep himself alive and well.

The interest that the charcoal sir showed in Andash warmed him to the bones. He used his bleached wins to cover his pelt of similar colouring away from the sand that had been picked up by the breeze. It was growing chilly, something that Andash felt he would never get used to - the extremes of day and night when compared. The sir began to straighten himself and replied,"Ever since I can remember, I've always been considered an outsider, a clown. My father wouldn't accept me in the herd as an equal, and course what he said stood for the rest of them. My mother was very much the same, she didn't like the fact she had been left with a... cripple," It hurt Andash to admit it out loud. Mental pain shot through him, but he continued,
"As soon as I was old enough to look after myself, I had to leave. I've been in other herds before this one, but it was pretty much the same story everywhere I went." Andash turned his handsome, burly mass round hide another shiver of pain that graced him, he embraced it. Never had he had someone there to listen to his woes, he'd never thought he would have to be the one to explain.

It gave the ashen steed comfort to spill out, and soon he couldn't stop.
"I left a moon ago from my last herd, I wasn't accepted and I'd had enough. I travelled what seemed like a hefty distance, then again when you're a land walker it always seems like a lot. I ended up here, and now here I am." A sigh fell over him, as he came to closing of his miniscule history.

In an attempt to change the subject, he focused on Azzuen. Curiousity overcame him, as he faced the brute in a friendly manner.
And yourself? I am at liberty to ask such a question. You have Cassiopeia, but I sense another. A child?" Smells of not just Cassiopeia, but a similar aroma rose from the steed. Andash had an exceptional sense of smell, possibly as an apology for his deformed wing. He guessed that this smell must be offspring if it was similar to the dame.

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: the truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-24-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-26-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-27-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-31-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-03-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-05-2012, 09:58 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-06-2012, 11:23 AM