the Rift

The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

The feeling of acceptance by the General was one that made Andash feel content with the homeland that he had acquired through the estimations and beliefs that the herd members of Dragon's Throat had bestowed upon him. For someone as high ranking, and as friendly, as the obsidian Azzuen to do the same was ultimately a great elation to the frosted beast. The gaze that settled on him from Azzuen was something he did not shrink in fear from, it betrayed the emotions of what he was feeling; it was a positive feeling.

He wondered about finding the mate that he desired, pondering over the chances of finding one that would appreciate him as much as he would appreciate the dame. "Perhaps in times to come, for I am hoping that I have many seasons of life," his azure orbs were vacant as the thought of not seeing the majority of his life through, by ways of war or illness took him - it frightened him to the core. He shook his crown to be rid of the idea, terrifying himself was not the wise thing to do. If I die, I die for the good of the herd.

As he listened to the charcoal brute, he wondered about what Cassiopeia had said of Helovia. He admitted that he was not brimming of information about his new homeland, and neither of the Gods that the inhabitants were all well aware of and worshipped. He thought back to his years as a youngling, there was only one god that his herd had worshipped, but for the life of him he couldn't recall what it was. He hadn't paid much attention to it, for the magic seemed to be non-existent in that land. But in this land, it was different. He could feel the magic of the Gods in the breeze. The unnatural heat of Tallsun must have had something to do with one of the Gods that ruled Helovia.
"I must be honest, I have no knowledge of Gods in Helovia," he added, "I was never that much inclined to worship the one that my herd of my youngest years did. I'm embarrassed to say that I don't even know what god it was..."

The ashen beast was struck by the words that rang slowly from the General. His expression was unreadable, he wondered what it was he should say. Or more, what he thought was the correct thing to say. "If there was ever anything that gave me the power of flight, I would carry out any quest."

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: the truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-24-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-26-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-27-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-31-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-03-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-05-2012, 09:58 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-06-2012, 11:23 AM