the Rift

The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

He agreed. Living life prosperous and with love that was short compared to having nothing whilst living long; he would choose the shorter life. Love was the greatest power alongside the gods that could determine lives, as well as war, but that was never a positive thing. His mind wandered toa future with a mate, and the content it would bring him. His kissers revealed a small smile, feeling warmed to the core by this. He brought himself back to earth, concentrating on Azzuen. The charcoal steed was still relaxed and friendly towards Andash, and it actually made the ashen feel like had really gained a friend in the General. He had pondered on the idea before, but now that they were settling into easy conversation that was friendly and understanding towards each other, he truly believed it now.

"I couldn't agree more, and I will be more than glad to see this theory proved for myself." His orbs glowed with the prospect, and a light breeze played gently with his ashen and sapphire silks before handing them back to Andash.

The talk of gods was one that interested the alabaster brute greatly. He knew that they did exist, usually more active in certain lands. In his old homeland they were not part of his life for they didn't have a great hold over anything, except for the herd members that worshipped them without question. They had never performed anything, good or bad, that caused Andash to think the same. But here in Helovia it was different. The brief descriptions that the General was giving to the brute about the gods helped him have some idea of the way they worked. The talk of this Ktulu, who had been basically cured by one of the Gods gave him hope. Will I be normal? The idea of completing a quest in exchange for a pair of magnificent wings was like music to his ears.
"It certainly is fascinating, and I too hope to quest under the Gods for wings. Then perhaps we may fly in the heavens together and patrol the borders of Throat." He suggested this with light humour to Azzuen, keeping the conversation a little less serious than was perhaps intended. But he could not keep himself down about such things. If there was ever a chance, he would keep a positive outlook on it nonetheless.

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: the truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-24-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-26-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-27-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-31-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-03-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-05-2012, 09:58 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-06-2012, 11:23 AM