the Rift

[PRIVATE] Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah}

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
"Did he hurt you?" Did he hurt me? What kind of stupid-ass question was that? And the mare couldn't even keep herself calm enough around me to not be glancing back every few seconds. Oh, be nice. The poor kleine probably just wanted to help you in the first place. The sweet soprano chords radiated through my skull as I let out a tiny laugh. An airy one. One that didn't betray the murderess abilities in my bones - in my blood. I walked with a confidence that I doubted many prisoners could even accomplish in such a wake. But, I had also been freed from the last captor's hooves, so I had a reason to be somewhat triumphant. And, this wretch looked much easier to maul over than that Zar'roc had. And that would be true, mein puppe. Very, very true. She doesn't even have the sharp weapon you possess upon her cranium. laughed the tenor notes of Schwere in his amusement with the situation.

"I'm sorry if he did." Oh. Like hell she'd be sorry. She didn't care. No one cared. Besides. It was all physical wounds. Emotional scarring was impossible when one cannot feel. And I cannot feel, so, I suppose that would be a plus in this situation. "Were you hurt? Oh I'm so sorryyyyyyy!" Seele mocked, sarcasm dripping from her maw. A laugh escaped my maw as I saw the mare's hoof slam into the ground and then her tail slash up against her haunches. "Annoyed I see. Don't be. It doesn't suit you, little Kleine. " I mused with a tiny snort. Then, after prancing in place a little bit I sprung forward, moving ahead of the mare for a second.

"What? You find my beautiful glass horn insulting or something? I could have speared you by now, you know." I retorted, waiting as she pushed herself through the thorns only to hear that mare's voice once more speaking to me. "I'm Sulwyn. From the Edge. Don't worry, though, I won't take you anywhere against your will." and then she winced. I pranced in around her bemused. "Kleine fits you better, I think. Don't you? And I don't think you could even push me from where I'm standing if I didn't want you to." I snorted, laughing at her only to hear her speak again.

A favor? This mare wants a favor. The Moon Goddess? Had I heard of her? What did she think I was? Some hermit? "I know of the Moon Goddess, Kleine. I'm no trottel! She gave me my gift." I retorted before she continued on. Going on about how she had some magical task - as if it were a gift from above. How she wanted me by her side. How I should meet this Goddess. How she needed to find someone else who stole people. How we all must go to the Veins of the Gods. I laughed. I laughed hard. She was crazy. But, I figured Mama Moon needed this wretch for something. And, since she had granted me this ability to speak with the dead then it was the least I could do for the Goddess. "I've met her once, Kleine. But I will go again. Only because she has granted me a gift prior - the lovely gift of speaking with the dead. Though I will not assist you in anything else. And, let's just say, that if you don't give me freedom at the end of this I have my... ways... of forcing you to do so." A smirk pulled up on my face as I stood watching her. Yellow eyes piercing into her golden ones as I awaited to see her reaction.

Can't you just be sweet for once, my dear? Just once? the disappointed tremors sang across my mind. Why, no, mother. I can't. That would go against all I am.
677 words

---Translations---
Kleine - poor baby
mein puppe - puppet
trottel - idiot
but my dreams, they aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
Seele
image credits
table by whit
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Sulwyn - 06-09-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Seele - 06-09-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Sulwyn - 06-16-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Sulwyn - 07-02-2013, 01:22 PM