Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Arah
It’s that though we learn from our mistakes we’re condemned,
To make those same mistakes
again and again.

Voices, she heard them from a while away. She was slowly on her way back to the Basin, after having traveled around a little. Now, she was in Thistle meadow taking a break. The voices where still a while off, so the ivory mare wondered through the frozen waste land. She was curious as too who else was out here. She spotted the dark pelt easily against, the white snow, and then she noticed the other mare. Snorting Arah approached the two, she was relaxed and calm. Her haunting stare assessed them each in turn. She delicately moved towards them hearing words about The Moon Goddess. "I heard that she's a bit manipulative." She fell silent again, having made her presence known. "Rather cruel as well." Her eyes watched the lighter one of the mares. The one how had spoken about her mission. Arah didn't doubt that the goddess had gotten her own pleasure from gifting the mare.

She did not offer a smile for either of the mares, instead her golden gaze watched them carefully. Distrust was clear on her face as the scent of the worlds edge came from the lighter mare. "You are from the worlds edge." Arah said softly. Not a question, just a statement. Now for the dark mare. "You are from...no allegiance." The ivory mare was in one of her strange darker moods. A cruel smile twisted upon her lips, why she could help this member of the edge to finish her quest. Or she could make this stealing mare forget all about her little quest. Her gaze now rested only on the darker mare, while Arah pawed the ground. She swished her tail, or rather the top part of her tail moved while the bottom just swept along the ground or didn't move at all.

However the last thing she needed to do was piss the Edge off. So maybe she should help the mare, get a good work in. Maybe even turn this around to help the Basin. The cruel smile stayed in place. "I can help you finish your quest, I overheard you saying that you also need an individual who shares your class." Arah chuckled softly. She hoped that a good deal was about to happen. "I'm an Impersonator for The Basin. However I won't do this for free." Her tone was light, friendly. As is discussing the weather over a patch of grass. She walked over to the two and stood next to the horned mare. "Our herds are currently opposing each other. I don't want to be seen as helping the enemy."
Strolling slowly she now came to a stop in front of the equine. Of course Arah wasn't racist, she just was working for the Basin. "So what do you say, interesting in hearing my price?"

[[OOC: So sorry for the wait. I just wasn't sure how to respond for a while, but this works for me. Don't worry, Arah's price isn't anything big ;) ]]

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Sulwyn - 06-09-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Arah - 06-16-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Sulwyn - 06-16-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Sulwyn - 07-02-2013, 01:22 PM