the Rift

[PRIVATE] Released Through a Dream (d'art, Arah)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

V A L E N T I N E

This fantasy, this fallacy, this tumbling stone
Echoes of a city that's long overgrown,

Your heart is the only place that I call home,
I cannot be returned.

The nightmares were far from a blessing, but he could feel himself waking up. It had to have been days since he was trapped in wretched sleep, filled with his family dying over and over, along with reliving his own parents and uncle's death. He even felt the pain of his disease fill his intestines, and he squirmed as he could feel like he couldn't breath again. He felt his body breaking down, almost as if maggots were sinking into his flesh and eating his alive while he was lying on the ground. He was always screaming while he was asleep, and anyone who found him like that was either probably amused or scared off. But finally, his torture from d'Artagnan was over, and he awoke, scared and disturbed. He would like to tell that psychotic doctor a thing or two, but he couldn't even see straight.

He tried to stand but failed, and it was then that he felt his wounds opening. He winced in pain, and he felt like shit. He was sore everywhere, his joined inflamed by the Hemlock "medicine" that the hell hound had place inside of him. His shoulder was the worse, as all of his others bruises from Elizabeth had started to heal, but it was apparent that they were still there, for it still discolored his grey skin. The chill of the Aurora Basin told him the it was Frostfall now, and he now knew he had been here all of Orangemoon. For so long he had been trapped here, and it would be nice to escape, to get back to his rightful herd land.

Within the next few minutes, he would be able to experience that freedom, for his guard and another had a contract for him, which when told, he would gladly agree to.

OCC: Gah this sucks, sorry. Hopefully will get better

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Released Through a Dream (d'art, Arah) - by Valentine - 06-09-2013, 06:43 PM