the Rift

[PRIVATE] Released Through a Dream (d'art, Arah)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

V A L E N T I N E

This fantasy, this fallacy, this tumbling stone
Echoes of a city that's long overgrown,

Your heart is the only place that I call home,
I cannot be returned.

My mind soon became putty in her hooves. It was squished and squashed, melted and frozen, stretched and cut. I could feel it all, and thought I knew it was painless, I thought my mind was being ripped apart. That was probably part of my euphoria, letting the workings of my imagination run off as my internal body cried for some unknown pain. It was broken on the inside, as if all the parts had been rearranged and the outside world just couldn't see. It felt horrible, and now this was happening. Before I knew what was actually happening, her words sunk into my brain, ripping everything apart. Her target words removed my memories of the Plague, and I knew that this would be my freedom with a price. All the memories of them, gone, so that I couldn't share my knowledge with the world after all. I tried to hold on to it for one last second, memorizing it over and over again, but in the end, it was to no avail. I saw it disappear, shatter into a million pieces, and then it was gone. With it the rest of my mind collapsed.

It went dead.

I was a marionette, floating around waiting for my orders. I felt like I needed to do something, but I was incapable of doing so without a direction, a movement from the world above to tell me what to do. More words were spoken, not to me I knew, but there was a word that triggered this puppet into action: Kri. The place that I called my home, my resting place, is where I needed to go. That my body knew, and that was in the direction I headed within the next few moments. It took my loose limbs a small amount of time to get moving, bending and unbending, almost similar to that of a machine. My legs pumped back and forth, springing into a slow and steady movement, as I turned around, and headed in the direction of the Dragon's Throat.

OCC: omg I'm so sorry, I almost forgot about this. I just wanted to finish it up, you don't have to reply, but now he's heading home.

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Released Through a Dream (d'art, Arah) - by Valentine - 06-29-2013, 01:39 PM