the Rift

[OPEN] Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The Heart Family
Valentine

The day that he had dreamt of had finally come. He was stumbling, stumbling through madness, for he couldn't remember a thing, no, no, not a single thing. It was almost as if he was walking to a place, but he had no idea where, but his feet were taking him away, making him slip further into the madness. He knew not if he passed by any one or any landmark of which he knew, but at the same time he could see things, things passing him by. What was going on? Images of people flashed through his red eyes, and he felt drugged once more, but when had he been drugged in the first place? He couldn't remember a thing, not even who he was. His black with red tipped hair looked unfamiliar, and he looks down at his striped legs. Who the heck was he? Even the heart on his left side left him clueless.

Was it Cupid? Or perhaps Heart? Or maybe Arrow? Oh no, he couldn't even remember his own name? Perhaps he should continue walking in the snow, and that would help him. His body seemed to know where he was going, and it seemed to be the only thing that felt right. So he continued marching along, his newly healed lithe grey body taking him away from the cold North known as the Aurora Basin to the South where he called home. He passed through the forested middle, still confused and couldn't remember a thing, and finally came close to the deserted area of the Dragon's Throat. The name of the herd land before him was on the tip of his tongue, and only did he remember when he crossed the border.

"Dragon's Throat. Home...I'm...home. Valentine. My name is Valentine. The Basin, the Aurora Basin had me, hurt me...I was taken...but why? Injured, poisoned...healed...Aiko. Cherie. Aiko. Aiko. AIKO. CHERIE."

He rushed about, flailing as if he was being burned. His heart was on fire, wanting to do nothing but scream their names over and over and kiss them. He wanted to see them so badly, and it had been an entire season since they had escaped his eyes. What if they had gone, thinking he had left them? He wanted them, needed them. They were his life, and he would do anything to get them back.

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri) - by Valentine - 06-10-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri) - by Aiko Darleane - 06-22-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri) - by Aiko Darleane - 08-11-2013, 07:12 PM