the Rift

[OPEN] Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The Heart Family
Valentine

The first to give me a greeting was my Sultana, Kri the Resolute. Her look of concern gave me a tender feeling in my chest. It had been too long since I had received such a look, and it definitely took a toll on me.

"Sultana...I...I was taken, by the Basin...but I don't remember why. I have been there for so long. I was tortured, beaten...then I was released."

Suddenly, the words of those I loved ranged through the air, slicing it so quickly that I didn't have time to think. It was instinct that I moved towards my mate and daughter, feeling them come towards me. I was so happy that I cried, and we shared a moment of reverie; I remembered all the good times I had had with them, the moments I had shared alone with Cherie, and went our daughter was born…

Then it was over.

My daughter walks towards Kri, looking at me with disgust. For a moment, anger flashes in her eyes, and I’m surprised. Her mangled speech reaches my ears, and I understand. Of course she’s mad at me. They probably thought I’d abandoned them, just simply walking off making a silly promise. I can’t help but fill with sadness, thinking it was my entire fault. How terrible of a father and lover I must have looked, coming back with no a single scar on my body, but jabbering? The wild look in my eyes could mean anything, and I didn’t want Aiko to hear a word of what I had to say. She was too young…what was she…four? Oh god, she was four months now. I had missed a whole season of her life, when she just getting to be a bit bigger. Cherie gives me a similar look, and I ponder what I should tell her. Everything, eventually, but what now? I whisper to her, so Aiko won’t hear.

“I’m sorry, so so sorry. I’ll…I’ll tell you everything later, just not in front of Aiko. Please, believe me, I didn’t leave you. I would never, ever do that to either of you.”

I look back a her, and I know I’m going to get another look for that, but what else am I supposed to do? I bend down, reaching out for her.

“Aiko. I’m sorry. Daddy had to do something, and it took him a really long time to get back. I can’t tell you, because it’s a secret…do you understand?”

I look a Kri, hoping she’ll understand my actions. Aiko can’t know, at least not yet. I don’t want her to find out the way of the world quite so soon.

OCC: WHOO 200TH POST
Also my heart broke while typing this post x.x

@[Aiko Darleane]
@[Cherie]
@[Kri]

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri) - by Aiko Darleane - 06-22-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri) - by Valentine - 07-06-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri) - by Aiko Darleane - 08-11-2013, 07:12 PM