the Rift

[OPEN] Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The Heart Family
Valentine

Cherie was my guiding light, taking me from the deeps of despair to the gates of heaven. She was a wonderful mare, and though she knew there was something I could not tell her, I had to make sure that my daughter was protected. She was the only thing I had to strive to protect, as Cherie could and would take care of herself. She had grown since we had met, becoming well to motherhood, and even growing more out of that thick shell. Kri was also a big help, and with that we were able to settle Aiko down. She then began to play with me, and I look between us at Cherie and Kri, speaking to them before I chase my daughter.

"Thank you both. I'm sorry, but we will have to discuss this later while Aiko is away. My heart couldn't bear the knowledge to you if my precious daughter knew. She is all I have as offspring, and I want her to be innocent as long as possible. Thank you Kri the Resolute, for protecting my family while I was away. I will never be able to repay you. And you Cherie, also for protecting and taking care of our child. I love you."

A bow was given to Kri, and a nuzzle and kiss to Cherie, before I sprang into action, my old bones feeling tight but good to be running as I chased my quick daughter around the herd land. It was good to be home.

I look at our leader after my beloved had gone, and I wonder if he told her. I will wait my turn though, as I know he will tell me, even if eventually. How am I supposed to swallow this until he does though? I bow to her as well, and I almost have no words for her, but I must think of something. Why am I so bad at social situations? While Valentine thinks I have grown, I have not, at least that I can tell. I know I have more courage, but that is it. So I muster all I have, and speak with the Sultana.

"I too would like to thank you Kri. I am going to assume it was you that brought him back home, and he has been sorely miss between my daughter and I. I will take care of him and make sure he does alright. I hope what happened to him isn't too bad, so that he won't have any problems in the future. Thank you."

I smile at her, waiting for a response if I get one. I will then go to join my mate and child in their playing, or simply watch. I'm not sure yet.

OCC: Thank you Boom! <3 Ok, last posts from them, so Kri's will be the last in the thread. Thanks again for waiting and threading with me <333

@[Kri]

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri) - by Aiko Darleane - 06-22-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri) - by Aiko Darleane - 08-11-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri) - by Valentine - 08-13-2013, 02:07 PM