the Rift

A little help for alone horse?

Saffron Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Saffron had been without anyone for close to a year. She knew that now it was time to look for a herd and be a part of something. Yet she didn't know how or where to look. That’s when she really looked and saw where she was. “I-I’m lost” She looked around more starting to panic a little. With that she walked around calling out for any other horses not getting anything back. "I'm really lost" She told herself as she looked more. The land she was from was all she knew . Yet It did made her wonder if there was anything there for her after all. That put a new jump into her stride. She went from trotting in a scared manner to running full out kicking up her hind legs thinking that soon something would be there for her. As She got tired and deeper into the forest parts of the new land. Saffron stopped and looked around once more. Now she could tell no one was coming or even there. She sighed a little and walked over to the shade of some trees and started to eat the grass. She had started to miss her mother now, even if now she was much to old to. She did, Not getting much time with her made this times where she could think about it and just seeing what was she was in. All of it took her told on her and made it hard to make things really fun. Yet the memoirs and thinking of her mother never lasted that long as she laid down in the grass and rolled. After getting coved in mud she got up and ran around again bucking and kicking. She was still playful and with energy to burn. Not long after taking off she stopped and laid back down in the shade of the tree. She sniffed at the grass. “Where is anything for me to play with?” She asked out loud as she saw a little rabbit thing and went over pocking it and jumped as it did. Saffron went on playing with it until it went into the bushes. She then took to the sun and watched out for anything that would hurt her but mostly she was thinking about nothing at all this time.

Messages In This Thread
A little help for alone horse? - by Saffron - 06-10-2013, 03:37 AM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Adalaide - 06-10-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Saffron - 06-10-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Adalaide - 06-10-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Saffron - 06-10-2013, 09:29 PM