the Rift

A little help for alone horse?

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The beautiful woods of autumn had come and gone. Or as Helovia called it, Orangemoon. It was now freezing cold and the grounds of the Threshold were covered with a light dusting of snow. However, you still could barely see the fallen and dead leaves. If you were lucky, you could find a small tuft of grass to snack on. Other than that, I was growing used to the frosted bark of trees. But that was all to change soon as I was moving south for the season. After I stopped by the Threshold, of course.

I had failed to find a home in my trip to the Threshold so I was hoping that perhaps I could change that for others that didn't have very good luck. Also, I had made a decision that would change lives. I had formed the group/herd called The Storm Strike. Here, I had learned of the racist north, the proud south, and close to everything in between. I wanted to fight for equality and peace; something that appeared to be lacking in Helovia. I wanted others to join the fight, as well.

Not only was that just our goal, but I also wanted to provide a home and family for lost souls. Something that my muscular framed self could relate to needing. That's why I came here. As I listened for the sound of conversation or movement, I also walked slowly. That way I could still make a bit of progress. However, all progress stopped when I heard a young voice ask a very innocent question. Seemingly enough, it appeared she was lost. I answered her question warmly, with a smile on my face, in my feminine, yet still sturdy and stout voice.

"Why, there is many things to play with, child," I turned my head to a tree beside me and stripped a piece of the bark off and chewed it with ease, grinding it down with my molars. "You simply need to use your imagination." I smiled once more and picked through the small sheet of snow, throwing a few small speckles of it onto her with my muzzle. I flicked my long, ink black tail and shook my neck. My mane fell right back into place.

"Tell me, child, do you have a name? I am Adalaide and I must say it is a pleasure to meet you." I gave her a soft bow with that same warm smile still on my face.

"Talk"

Image Credits Crows

Messages In This Thread
A little help for alone horse? - by Saffron - 06-10-2013, 03:37 AM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Adalaide - 06-10-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Saffron - 06-10-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Adalaide - 06-10-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Saffron - 06-10-2013, 09:29 PM